$ 890.00 AUDBook a Fitting
The Cate is a Soft Leather Boot which can be used as either Dressage or Jumping. a It has distinct eye catching features that you can choose to make Subtle or with some WOW factor. You can create a Cool “Stand Out” contrast with the Heart Shaped Detail on the Toe or Top of the Boot or just do all the one colour, the choice is yours!
All Leather Colors available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf * Smooth Calf skin lining * Fully Reinforced Outer Panel * Full length front side YKK Zip * Padded Zip Cover with Zip Keeper * Soft square Toe * High narrower shaped Arch *Leather Insole * Rubber Sole * All Fully Reinforced Boots will take time to Break In due to the Hard Leather Outer Panel.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.
NOTE: All Celeris Reinforced Boots are properly hardened and can take months to Break In compared to the reinforced boots of other brands.