Gorgeous Jumping Boot with endless style and customisation options, that is sure to turn heads in the Showjumping arena and on the X-Country Course. Also a really nice soft Dressage Boot.
There are many other choices of colours and leathers available, please contact us for more details.
Other options are Double Toe Stitching; Round Punched Toe; Contrasting Colour around Top of Boot; and Spur rests; Laces and Diamante Detailing.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
*Box Calf Leather *Integral Full Grain Calf skin Lining *High Arch Top with Detailing *Full Length YKK Rear Zipper *Zip Cover with Zip Keeper *Heel cover *Soft square Toe *Leather Insole *Elastic Laces *Rubber Outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.