A gorgeous and elegant full lace up Dressage Boot, that will get you compliments both on and off the Horse. The Bia can be fully or partially reinforced.
There are many other choices of colours and leathers available, please contact us for more details.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
*Box Calf *Integral full grain calf skin lining *Ankle protection reinforcement *Rigid bootleg with leather outer side reinforcement *High top arch *Full Length Crossed Laces *Full Length YKK zip *Zip cover with Zip Keeper *Soft square toe *Leather inner sole with Blake stitching *Rubber Sole
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.