The Cheval Chap is a great all around Chap for Dressage or Jumping. It can be made from Box Calf Leather or Crazy Horse Leather, and has a rear zip with elastic gussets.
There are many other choices of colours and leathers available, please contact us for more details.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, to fit your leg precisely.
Box Calf or Crazy Horse Leather Integral Full Grain Calf Skin Lining Full Length YKK Rear Zipper Elastic Gussetts *Top protection Strap with Snap Button.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your Chaps with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your Chaps, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your Chaps to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your Chaps energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.