Celeris Deck shoes are a great Leather Slip On with Laces to wear with your Breeches after removing your beautiful Celeris top boots, after finishing riding. Or alternatively a great everyday shoe to wear with your skinnies. These ones are Made To Measure so they fit your foot perfectly, and the Custom Style means you also get to choose from many more colour options.
There are many other choices of colours and leathers available, please contact us for more details.
The Celeris Deck Shoes are handcrafted in Portugal and have a minimum of 12+ weeks delivery time.
Made To Measure
Box Calf Hand Stitched Comfortable Plantar Leather Stuffed Insole Rubber Outer Sole with invisible Stitching * Square Leather Laces
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your shoes with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your shoes, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your shoes to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your shoes energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.