$ 750.00 AUD
The Flor Boot combines the ability to be either a Dressage or Jumping Boot with Style and Attitude.
Other Options are a Double Stitched Toe; Round punched Toe; Contrasting Colour Top Band; Laces; Spur rests, and Diamante Detailing.
There are many other choices of colours and leathers available, please contact us for more details.
Size + Fit
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
Details + Care
*Box Calf Leather *Integral Full Grain Calf Skin Lining *High Arch *Laces *Heel Cover *Soft Square Toe *Full Length YKK Rear Zipper *Top Protection Strap with Snap Button *Leather Inner Sole *Rubber Outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.