The Gaya is a perfect elegant boot for both the dressage and jumping arena and come's in beautiful non reinforced leather.
There are many other choices of colours and leathers available, please contact us for more details.
Other options are Double Stitched Toe; Round Punched Toe; Spur Rests; Contrasting Colour Band; Laces; Diamante Detailing, all made especially for you.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
*Box Calf leather *Integral full grain calf skin lining *High arch *Heel cover *Full length YKK rear zipper *Zip cover with zip keeper *Soft square toe *Leather insole *Rubber outtersole with blake stitching
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.