*Box Calf leather *Integral full grain calf skin lining *High arch *Heel cover *Full length YKK rear zipper *Zip cover with zip keeper *Soft square toe *Leather insole *Rubber outtersole with blake stitching
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.