The Joanna is a Short Leather Paddock Boot with Laces and a Rear Zip.These Boots can be used as a Dress Boot (Sportswear) and as a Riding Boot in conjunction with a Leather Celeris Chap. Options are Spur Rests and Brogue Detailing.
There are many other choices of colours and leathers available, please contact us for more details.
The Celeris short boots are handcrafted in Portugal and have a minimum of 12+ weeks delivery time.
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 EURO SIZING
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 AUSTRALIAN
*Box Calf Integral *Full grain Calf Skin Lining *YKK Rear Zip *Laces *Round Toe *Leather Inner Sole *Rubber outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.