$ 890.00 AUDBook a Fitting
The Marije is another of the Soft Leather Boots with it’s own unique “Stand Out” Style which will set you apart from the “Crowd”. It has Piping Detail on the Foot and Top of the Boot, and can be used for either the Dressage or Jumping Sports. You can make it as Wild or Tame as you like depending on it’s use being for the Competition or Training Arena.
All Leather Colors available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf * Smooth Calf skin lining * Fully Reinforced Outer Panel * Full length front side YKK Zip * Padded Zip Cover with Zip Keeper * Soft square Toe * High narrower shaped Arch *Leather Insole * Rubber Sole * All Fully Reinforced Boots will take time to Break In due to the Hard Leather Outer Panel.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.
NOTE: All Celeris Reinforced Boots are properly hardened and can take months to Break In compared to the reinforced boots of other brands.