A beautiful Leather Dressage Boot with a clean design and full length side zip for Training or Competition, can be fully or partially reinforced.
There are many other choices of colours and leathers available, please contact us for more details.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
*Box Calf *Integral full grain calf skin lining *Ankle protection reinforcement *Rigid bootleg with leather outer side reinforcement *Heel cover *High top arch *Full length YKK zip Zip *Protection strap with snap button *Soft square toe *Leather inner sole *Rubber outer sole with Blake stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.