The ever so stylish Polo Boot makes a great training or competition dressage boot, and can be made from (NON REINFORCED) for $690 or (FULLY / SEMI REINFORCED) leather which is known as the Polo/Passage for $1090.
Other options are bottom strap and buckle; Double stitched toe; Round toe; Straps in contrasting colours and spur rests.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
*Box Calf *Integral full grain calf skin lining *Top strap with buckles *Full length front YKK zipper *Heel cover * High top arch *Top protection strap with buckles *Bottom strap and buckle (choice) * Round toe *Leather innersole *Rubber outter sole with blake stitching
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.