* Box Calf * Smooth Calf skin lining * Front Loading Full length YKK Zip
* Zip Cover with Zip Keeper
* Soft square Toe * Leather Insole * Rubber Sole
Care and Maintenance:
- Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
- Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
- Leave your boots to dry overnight.
- In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
- Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.