$ 1,190.00 AUD $ 1,390.00 AUD
Fully Reinforced Patent Black Amazona Sample Boot with a Polished Black foot and high top. The Amazona is one of our newer Dressage Boot Models, and has a modern, elegant and streamlined silhouette. It has a slimmer and higher top than the Passage, with padded zip covers which curve slightly down into the foot. Like the Passage it can be used for Training or Competition.
NOTE: All Celeris Reinforced Boots are properly hardened and can take months to Break In compared to the reinforced boots of other brands.
Foot: 39 Euro
Calf (widest point): 35.5cm
* Box Calf * Smooth Calf skin lining * Fully Reinforced Outer Panel * Full length front side YKK Zip * Padded Zip Cover with Zip Keeper * Soft square Toe * High narrower shaped Arch *Leather Insole * Rubber Sole * All Fully Reinforced Boots will take time to Break In due to the Hard Leather Outer Panel.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.