$ 690.00 AUD $ 890.00 AUD
Polished Black Olivia Boot with black crystal fabric detailing. The Olivia is the answer for all riders who want the supreme comfort of a Soft Leather Dressage Boot, rather than a Fully Reinforced one. It is a very pretty style with a front loading Zipper and a Tab finish on the top Arch of the boot. This Model makes a great Dressage Training or Competition boot, but can also be used for Jumping.
Foot: 38 Euro
Calf (widest point): 40cm
* Box Calf * Smooth Calf skin lining * Full length front side YKK Zip * Padded Zip Cover with Zip Keeper * Soft square Toe * High narrower shaped Arch *Leather Insole * Rubber Sole *
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.
NOTE: All Celeris Reinforced Boots are properly hardened and can take months to Break In compared to the reinforced boots of other brands.